Thursday, November 25, 2010

Giving Thanks...

Today is Thanksgiving, as well as your 3 month birthday.  Now, this holiday holds a special place in my heart, because I was born on Thanksgiving Day 33 years ago.  This has always been my favorite of all of the major holidays, and it doesn't hurt that turkey dinner is probably my favorite meal on earth!!!
Today was different.  Today, just like every other day over the past three months, was all about you!  Aunt Kar doted over you, not to mention that all four grandparents were in the same room with you for the better part of four hours.  You were coddled every single minute we were at the Mueller's, and you seemed to eat it up!

The last few weeks with you have been really fantastic.  Your personality is starting to really come out, and you spend the better part of your day laughing and trying to talk!  Your mom went back to work last week, so I have been spending much more quality time with you than I did in the first couple months.  I like getting you to smile and laugh, which is becoming easier to do every day! 

I know I haven't posted here in a while, but it isn't for lack of interesting things to discuss.  In an effort to save time, I will just post a handful of photos that summarize the last month...


 



So that sums up the last month in a nutshell!  I will try to update this more often, but this is a good start.

Till the next time...

Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment